Introduction: The product has a uniform thickness of 5μm. It is an ultra-thin foil continuously attached to the protective film. The lithium foil has tiny holes.
Specification：The common specifications are as follows, and other specifications can be customized
Product purity：metallic lithium Grade: Li-3 Lithium content ≥99.9%, impurity content refers to the national standard for lithium belt GB/T 20930-2015 (Section 3.2)
Scope of application:Nanometerization can alleviate the cycle life defects of the silicon anode caused by crushing and volume changes, but the high specific surface area consumes more lithium to generate SEI, which reduces the first effect of the battery. In response to this problem, we have introduced a microporous lithium foil with a thickness of ≥ 5μm, which can easily pre-lithiate the silicon anode and increase the first effect to an ideal level.
- Safe to use---The product is a continuous foil, which can be used in a dry room (dew point≤-40℃)
- High efficiency---the micropores on the lithium foil facilitate the rapid penetration of the electrolyte, which can be quickly dissolved after being soaked in the electrolyte.
- Accurate prelithiation---Compared with prelithiation of lithium powder (usually D50 = 40μm), lithium foil occupies less space in the thickness of the negative electrode, and the amount of lithium replenishment is more accurate and uniform.
Prelithiation of 5μm lithium foil Prelithiation of lithium powder
- Simple operation---completely match the existing battery production process, and the lithium foil can be compounded on the negative electrode surface by rolling, without the need to build a large drying room and configure large equipment.
- Mature technology---a full set of technical solutions have been put into use without technical risks.